REGISTER FOR BLOG
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
REALIZE TRUE ROI FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
USING SOCIAL MEDIA TO GROW YOUR SERVICE FIRM
What Is This Service?
Our Social Media Marketing service empowers mid-size professional service firms to position personal and corporate brands in front of ideal prospects, pull them into dialogue and close new deals. We show you how to get real value from social media and how to avoid wasting time. The strategies we deploy on your behalf make social media an essential part of your digital marketing strategy and ecosystem.
Our approach to Social Media Marketing makes the complex simple by focusing on those strategies and tactics that actually work while avoiding those that do not work. We give you a proven roadmap that pulls ideal prospects from awareness to interest to conversation. Instead of wasting time on social media efforts that fail, you spend time connecting with and talking to ideal prospects who are a great fit.
We also help you accomplish a major goal that matters to every mid-size professional service firm – growing awareness of your brand and people. Many service organizations are the best kept secret in their industry. They have a great deal of expertise, deliver real value and produce amazing outcomes for their clients. Yet, no one seem to know about them – especially people they could be doing business with.
Our approach to Social Media gives your people and brand the visibility you deserve, showcasing your expertise with ideal prospects who need and can pay top-dollar for your services.
WHY YOU NEED THIS SERVICE:
KEEP YOUR BRAND AND IDEAS IN FRONT OF IDEAL ORGANIC PROSPECTS.
Challenges With Social Media
The number one complaint we hear from leaders of professional service firms, when it comes to social media, is that they don’t have time for it. Many of these professionals have a LinkedIn profile where they park their resume and connect with colleagues. They may also have a Facebook account, which they find to be more of a distraction than a benefit.
However, if they’ve tried to make social media work for them, they often spend hour after hour on activities that seem to produce nothing. It’s very frustrating. Here are the major challenges we find professional services people grappling with:
- LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest: which are worth the time and which should we ignore? It’s hard to know.
- Posting, sharing, liking, connecting: what behaviors on social channels produce the right outcomes? What should we be doing?
- If I put two hours into social media efforts, how can I tell what kind of return I’ll get on that time? How do I measure this?
- Where do I even start?
Our Social Media Strategy solution effectively addresses all these challenges. We show you what channels work, what to do on them, how to spend time and how to track your efforts to gauge a real ROI.
Three Core Social Media Marketing Strategies
Our approach to Social Media Marketing focuses on three core strategies:
- Personal brand building for thought leaders
- Employee advocacy programs
- Social media advertising
Personal brand-building allows your thought leaders to really shine. We help you create content, provision it through your profiles and into your groups and connect with ideal prospects. This approach accelerates the growth of thought leaders’ networks and gives them influence with people who need their insights. This is a fine strategy to pull ideal prospects into serious dialogue.
Here is a key principle for social media. People like people. People follow people. People trust people. Money follows trust. So to get money and deals, you have to build trust for your top people.
You also have to build trust for your corporate brand. Employee advocacy is a great way to give your corporate brand increased visibility. We configure and deploy tools that allow your message to get out quickly and effortlessly through the networks of all your employees. With a single click, we can broadcast messages and content that pull ideal prospects toward your website or toward specific social profiles. Employee advocacy programs are very effective awareness builders and can generate leads.
Social media advertising, while still based on the interruption model, can be an effective channel for creating awareness and converting organic prospects into real leads. Your outcomes will depend heavily on how you use adverting and who you target. While not as effective as personal brand building and employee advocacy programs, social advertising does produce meaningful results.
Best of all, we leverage the power of marketing automation to track and measure the outcomes of your social media marketing programs. This means you know exactly what kinds of results you get from all your channels and campaigns.
Who Needs This Service?
Professional service firms who:
- Just want to focus on those strategies that actually work and ignore the rest.
- Know that they need to do something with social media, but don’t know where to start or what to do.
- Know that their ideal clients are on social media properties but do not know how to engage those prospects and pull them into conversations.
- Have tried to use social media but found it was a big waste of time.
- Feel as if they are chasing their tail when it comes to social media, having tried numerous things but with too few meaningful results.
- Want to leverage the power of large social media networks but feel like a little fish in a big pond.
- Have read what the social media pundits say, but when they tried it, it just didn’t work for them.
To learn more about how we deliver this service, please click on Our Approach above.