REGISTER FOR BLOG
A SOUNDING BOARD AND TRUSTED ADVISOR FOR COMPLEX SITUATIONS
EMPOWERING MID-SIZE SERVICE LEADERS TO FOCUS ON THEIR MOST IMPORTANT OBJECTIVES
How We Deliver This Service
This service usually involves a few key steps:
- We meet with leaders of the organization to define who can most benefit from a coach. This is a crucial decision and one that should not be rushed.
- We get to know those people deeply, asking them all kinds of questions about their background both personally and professionally.
- We define a short-list of goals for what the coaching opportunity should accomplish, usually within a 12-month window.
- We come to understand the amount of time and energy the leaders can commit to coaching to ensure they receive the best possible ROI and ROT (return on time).
- We identify a regular meeting cadence to ensure the coaching remains relevant to topics that will be most impactful.
- We document the topics of conversation and the recommendations from the coach.
In most instances, the coach that clients will be assigned is Randy Shattuck, founder of The Shattuck Group. Randy is a recognized thought leader in working with mid-sized professional service firms and helping them break through to their next level. Randy has personally coached hundreds of mid-size service leaders for the past 25 years.
Here is a message from Randy.
“If it feels lonely at the top, I totally get that. For more than 20 years now, leaders of service firms have told me things they don’t really talk to anyone else about. I am the most trusted advisor to most of my clients. I earn that trust by using good judgment, acting as a fiduciary and always considering what’s in the best interests of my clients. I’ve coached service firm leaders through more difficult, challenging, impossible to understand, no-possible-way-you-can-win situations than anyone I know. My clients are already very successful. But while working with me, they go to their next level and that makes me really proud.”