REGISTER FOR BLOG
UNLEASH YOUR GROWTH POTENTIAL BY FIXING THE REAL PROBLEM
ENABLING YOUR PEOPLE TO LOVE YOUR COMPANY SO YOU REIGNITE GROWTH
How We Deliver This Service
Our Organizational Health service is comprised of 4 major initiatives:
- Goal Identification
In this phase, we work with your leadership team to identify the goals that you want to achieve through organizational health. We usually counsel our clients to identify up to 5 measurable goals. These goals will shape everything else in the process, ensuring that our collective efforts produce the results that matter most to your firm. Here are some sample goals from this process:
- Reduce turnover by 50% within the next 18 months.
- Improve productivity by 10% within 12 months.
- Increase morale by 25% over the coming 6 quarters.
- Enhance sense of purpose by 60% within the next 12 months.
In this phase, we recommend the quantitative and qualitative metrics that will serve to document your current-state organizational health. This allows us to compare those same metrics in the future, typically after one year. This is how you can know, not just assume, that your organization is becoming healthier and staying that way.
Quantitative Methods (usually surveys with team members):
- Morale surveys
- Sense of purpose surveys
- Psychological safety surveys
- Productivity metrics
- Turn-over rates
Qualitative Methods (usually interviews):
- Leadership team sentiment interviews
- Team member interviews
- Client interviews
In this phase, we analyze the findings from the Assessment phase to help you define where to apply time, energy and resources to improve organizational health. This is about precision, only fixing those things that need to be fixed. We do this by:
- Providing pertinent reading materials for leaders.
- Helping you define objective standards for organizational health so subjectivity does not dominate.
- Analyzing root-causes of problems and recommending strategies to address them.
- Demonstrating sensitivity to complex problems.
- Ensuring the right people are in the right seats on the bus.
- Identifying leaders who might benefit from our Leadership Development service.
- Instituting a coaching program based on the “circle of 7” concept.
- Acknowledging Servant Leadership as the only leadership model that can produce the outcomes you want to see.
In this phase, we rerun the same type of assessments, usually at the end of one year, to identify where you’ve made progress and where you need to focus more. We believe in a simple philosophy: measure, analyze, act, measure, recalibrate, act. This ongoing process ensures you not only get healthy but that you stay that way.