REGISTER FOR BLOG
MANAGED SERVICES DEVELOPMENT
STABILIZE REVENUES, INCREASE WALLET SHARE, BUILD PREDICTABLE MODELS
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
STRONGER REVENUES, BALANCED WORK LOADS AND ENHANCED EBITDA
This service offering usually culminates in the development of year-round managed services that are billed on a monthly or quarterly basis. There are numerous advantages to managed service programs, both for your clients and for your firm.
The benefits to your clients include:
- Their cash-flows are improved as they get several smaller invoices throughout the year rather than a few large invoices.
- They get to benefit from services in a package that they might not have otherwise acquired on a one-off basis. This gives them a low-risk way to see which add-on services work for them.
- They benefit from buying services in bulk, which often means they’ll pay less for the same services than they used to pay on a per engagement basis.
- They’ll get guaranteed capacity from your team, which means they won’t have to wait in line.
- They get a closer relationship with your firm, with multiple touch points through the year, which allows them to become better known and better served by your team.
- They get the benefits of a service partner, not just a vendor.
- They don’t have to negotiate pricing more than once a year, which saves everyone time.
The benefits to your firm include:
- Managed service offerings usually include a standard package of services, so you know what you are delivering and how to staff for it.
- Managed services programs allow you to package in services that a client might not otherwise buy. This allows you to experiment with adding new service offerings with very low risk to you and the client. This can also be a great new source of client delight as clients experience benefits that they may not have anticipated from services they were not predisposed to buy.
- Managed services produce consistent cash-flows which allow you to staff accordingly, ensuring profitability.
- Managed services typically scale much more effectively than project-based services. As you sell new managed services agreements, you can add staff as needed.
- Managed services help balance out seasonal crunches into year-round offerings.
- Managed services usually lead to enhanced EBITDA which improves the valuation of your firm, making you more attractive to lenders and potential suitors.
How To Get Started
Our approach to working with each client always begins with an assessment and no-obligation initial consultation. To expedite this process, might we suggest that you click on the Pricing tab above and review service packages that are in line with your budget. Then you can submit a contact form for that pricing level. We will then schedule the assessment and get started on taking your already successful firm to your next level.