REGISTER FOR BLOG
GROW FASTER & STRONGER WITH THE GUIDANCE OF AN EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
WHEN YOU ESTABLISH A FORMAL LEADERSHIP COUNCIL?
When stakeholders at mid-size service firms form a leadership council, they can expect the following outcomes:
- Decision-making will improve dramatically. Important decisions that need to get made on a timely basis will get made. The level of thought and dialogue that goes into each decision will improve. Stakeholders will gain perspective from the ideas and sentiment of council members, emboldening everyone to feel like the best possible decisions are being made.
- Stakeholders and council members will feel more confidence about the future. When complex situations come up, stakeholders will have a team of people they can count on. The feeling of isolation, of it being lonely at the top, will diminish as stakeholders gain confidence in the council. Council members will feel like their voices and perspectives are being heard in the upper most echelons of the business.
- Communication will substantially improve. Because council members pick up so much of the communication burden, everyone in the business will feel like they’re in the know. Transparency and a sense of knowing what’s actually going on will improve across the board, decreasing anxiety and increasing a feeling of inclusion. High-anxiety water cooler talk will virtually disappear.
- Problems will get identified and addressed much faster. The problems that used to linger or only occupy the peripheral vision of stakeholders will now be placed squarely at the center of council conversations. This will improve culture and a feeling amongst staff that the business is fair, just and willing to address problems head-on.
- Morale will improve. As council members communicate with their circle of 7, employees will feel better about the organization. They will want to work more collaboratively and go the extra mile because they feel like they are really a part of the team. Everyone will feel included.
- Work will become more fun. In virtually every mid-size service firm we’ve served that has adopted a leadership council, the fun factor significantly improves. Expect to hear more laughter, more jokes and a sense of camaraderie on a regular basis.
How To Get Started
Our approach to working with each client always begins with an assessment and no-obligation initial consultation. To expedite this process, might we suggest that you click on the Pricing tab above and review service packages that are in line with your budget. Then you can submit a contact form for that pricing level. We will then schedule the assessment and get started on taking your already successful firm to your next level.