REGISTER FOR BLOG
NURTURE LEADS TO STIMULATE SALES CONVERSATIONS
KEEPING YOUR BEST IDEAS IN FRONT OF IDEAL PROSPECTS
What Is This Service?
Our Content Marketing service empowers mid-size professional service firms to maintain top-of-mind presence with prospective ideal clients. When prospects enter a buying cycle, they think of you first and reach out for a conversation. This service shapes a prospect’s notion of what a successful outcome looks like, making it very difficult for competitors to win and shortening your sales cycle.
Our Content Marketing service pulls prospects far deeper into the sales funnel. This service allows prospects to choose how fast to move and how much time to spend with your ideas before they reach out for a conversation. In today’s digital-driven world, most real prospects – those with budget, need, timeframe and a reason to engage – prefer to take 90% of their inbound journey independent of a human being. This service facilitates that journey.
WHY YOU NEED THIS SERVICE:
PULL IDEAL ORGANIC PROSPECTS DEEP INTO THE SALES FUNNEL WITH YOUR BEST IDEAS.
This service focuses on three main strategies:
- Building the right approach to short-form content that can be consistently broadcast through Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing channels.
- Building the right approach for long-form content, usually located on your website, that allows prospects to register and self-identify as ready for dialogue.
- Building the right strategy to prepare both short-form and long-form content to be produced, broadcast and measured by way of Marketing Automation.
Content Marketing Questions
Most professional service organizations who have deployed content marketing have run into some pretty significant struggles. They are often perplexed by questions such as:
- How much should we invest in content marketing?
- What is the right balance between short-form and long-form content and how do these two best work together?
- How do we build all of this content and how much does that cost, both hard costs and opportunity costs?
- Where do the ideas come from for the content?
- How do we produce all of this content on a timely and consistent basis given that our people need to be billable and the best ideas come from our most billable people?
- With what frequency should would be publishing – how many pieces and how often?
- How do we measure the value of the content so we know it’s working?
- What channels do we use to promote the content?
- How do we make our people shine through this strategy?
- How do we make our approach simple and reasonable, something we can actually execute?
All of these questions have answers. But to find the answers and the best possible strategy for your firm, you need a defined process and the experience of content marketing leaders. We provide both the process and the leadership.
Who Needs This Service?
Professional service firms who:
- Have invested in content marketing but are not realizing their desired return.
- Have deep insights into the goals, opportunities and challenges of ideal clients and would like to leverage these to attract prospects who are ready to engage in serious dialogue.
- Need to sort out the real prospects from the tire kickers to maximize the time and productivity of their consultants and sales function.
- Want to realize a connection between their content marketing efforts and real revenue and client acquisition results.
- Operate in a competitive landscape where shaping the notions of a winning outcome is the difference between a long and difficult sales cycle versus a short and productive sales cycle.
- Desire to increase brand awareness with prospects through delivering meaningful content that positions their brand and people as trusted advisors.
To learn more about how we deliver this service, please click on Our Approach above.